Category: Workforce Programs
Career technical education is the wave of the future, ensuring our students have a marketable skill upon graduation. Tehama County high schools are committed to preparing students for the job’s of today through their robust career technical education programs.
Red Bluff Union High School offers industry pathways to prepare students for jobs in today’s labor market. Just a few of their career pathways include:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Arts, Media, and Entertainment Industry Sector
- Building Trades and Construction Sector
- Education, Child Development, and Family Services Industry Sector
- Engineering and Design Industry Sector
- Finance and Business Industry Sector
- Health Science and Medical Technology Industry Sector
- Manufacturing and Product Development Industry Sector
- Public Services Industry Sector
- Transportation Industry Sector
These career pathways help students learn real skills associated with their pathway like cabinetry, millwork, woodworking, computer design, robotics, welding, and operating a Computer Numeric Control machine. Students can even train in the field with local participating business owners.
More information on programs available at Red Bluff Union High school are available here: